Hi to everyone in the Schattenbaum Porsche family! Time has flown this past year and it’s hard to believe that we are coming to the green flag for our regions premier race track event, the 2015 Schattenbaum Showdown! As always, the event will be held on the Thunderbolt course at New Jersey Motorsports Park located under an hour from most parts of the region!
To help continue the legacy of great on-track action and making the event run smoothly we need your help. We had a great turnout for volunteers last year and hope you can assist this year with what is one of PCA’s premier club races.
Tasks that we need volunteer help with include:
- Directing drivers and visitors to various areas around the facility,
- Registration of the over 150 racers/DE participants,
- Assisting the visiting PCA National staff members
- And much more.
Rest assured, if you’re willing to help, we will find something for you to do. Don’t worry, as you won’t be asked to do anything that will be out of your own personal “comfort zone” and you’ll have time to explore the track.
So whether you can assist for the entire event, or just a half day, we need your help.
- Details of the event are:
- Schattenbaum Showdown at NJMP-Thunderbolt
- Dates: August 21st, 22nd, 23rd
- Sign up by e-mail Jack Fowler, club race volunteer coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
So, we look forward to having you join us for the fun and excitement at the Schattenbaum Showdown! I’m sure you’ll have a lot of fun seeing the cars, spending time with friends, as well as watching Porsches being driven the way they were meant to be driven!